Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Engagement!

Well...it's official. Wendi is engaged to Daniel Harris! Is this really happening? I knew this day was coming, but it seemed to come way too soon. I guess I'm just not ready to have another child leave the nest soon. It was hard when my oldest, Chera, got engaged and left...and now I have another one. I guess I'm struggling with the fact that my kiddos are growing up. Can't they just stay little?

Anyway, enough pouting. Here are some pictures of their engagement and the ring.

















2 comments:

  1. It's okay Mom......I am sure Nanny did the same thing when you left and I am sure I will do the same thing when my kids are old enough for this big step in life.

    Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Wendi and Daniel! Wow how the years go by!

    ReplyDelete